Wednesday, November 18, 2009

One of Christian's Many Hillarious Moments! :)


Christian is the youngest of all my six children (My 3 birth children, and my 3 step-children). He is just 4 years old and absolutely amazing. Christian has the most awesome personality of anyone I know. And anyone who has ever had the benefit of meeting my son, can't help, but love him almost immediately. And boy can the boy make you laugh.

When my father comes over to visit, which is quite regularly these days, his favorite thing to do is pick on Christian. He is famous for getting Christian going and they end up arguing back and forth for long periods of time. It is quite amusing to witness, because the things Christian comes up with to say will just blow you away. Such a little person with such an elaborate vocabulary. This day is different though, my father, the usual istigator, was surprisingly inocent and sitting quietly at our kitchen table. When:
Christian began explaining to his step-father that he was hungry and that he needed to eat because Mommy (Me) never feeds him and he is just starved almost to death everyday. (mind you this is an example of his colorful imagination and is completely untrue, because I feed the kid more than most grown men consume in a day.) Jason then tells him that there is no way he could possibly be starving because "just look at yourself, you are fat." Christian always eager for a dispute responds with " you are the fat one, I mean just look at your belly" They both go back and forth telling each other to look at their stomachs. When out of no where Christian turns to my father and pauses, then says quote "Actually...........look at your belly!" It was Hillarious, my stomach started to cramp up and hurt from laughing uncontrolably. It was so fitting, because my father could compete with Santa Claus on belly size. LOL!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment